Company: Colliers International
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Make your next move an expert one.At Colliers it's not our
success that sets us apart, it's how we achieve it. Our people are
passionate, take ownership and always do what's right for our
clients, people and communities.Why Colliers?Our enterprising
environment needs your expertise to facilitate Colliers' continued
growth as an industry leader. Our nimble, decentralized culture can
provide you with a wealth of opportunities to learn about our
business and quickly gain experience to accelerate your career.Who
you areAs the Property Accountant in Richmond, VA, you're a
property accounting professional ready to take your career to the
next step, working with a local portfolio. You thrive on working
within deadlines and providing strong financial reporting for your
assigned properties. You identify issues, provide strong analysis
on monthly reports and continually seek opportunities for process
improvements. You also thrive on sharing your knowledge and
participate in training for new accountants.What you bring
- Minimum of 1+ years of progressive property accounting
experience within the commercial real estate industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work with computer applications,
including Excel, Word & Yardi, MRI
- Third Party Management Experience
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving
skillsBonus skills and experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or MBA
designation is an assetWhat success looks like
- Successfully complete monthly reporting and assist your
Accounting Manager in audit processes.
- Successfully coordinate the integration of new properties into
the accounting workflow.
- Overseeing the accuracy and productivity of all property
management accounting and financial activities.
- Ensuring all accounting reporting and scheduled check runs are
accurate and all deadlines are met.#LI-TS1Make your next move an
expert one and join us as we lead the industry into the
future.Direct applicants only please, no agencies.Colliers provides
equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or
applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of
race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age,
otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Colliers International, Richmond , Property Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!