Company: Cascade Environmental
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Come join an amazing team of close to 900 employees dedicated to
providing Excellence on Every Level!
The Administrative Assistant provides support to the Office and
Operations Manager with minimal supervision. They will support the
company mission, policies, procedures, and exhibit a commitment to
excellence and collaboration. This person must be able to
prioritize, handle sensitive information with confidentially and
meet deadlines. A successful Admin will be innovative, committed,
use independent judgment to organize a diversified workload.
The Administrative Assistant will be assigned specific functions
from the general list below but should be cross-trained to perform
all listed duties.
- Answer/Direct phone calls; take messages to assist
- Create, enter, record purchase orders for business unit
- Review Driver's Logs and Driver's Vehicle Inspection Reports
along with timecards for accuracy and maintain for records
- Maintain all Job Files; create folder; file permits, Daily Work
Reports, and POs
- Request Certificates of Insurance of Liability and Bonds for
the business unit
- Business Licenses complete application and renewals for
- Overall processing of invoices for payment. Maintain client
files and send completed AR to Corporate.
- Complete Well Completion Reports after each job is
- Work with accounting to clear unapproved invoices and purchase
orders for month end closing.
- Maintain/Updating job files and employee certificates in
- Maintain UPS/FedEx Accounts and ship packages
- Process manual and/or COD checks when needed
- Complete all other duties and projects as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma, preferred Associates Degree
- At least three years office experience or combination of post
High School Education and experience. Excellent verbal and written
- Must be proficient in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to
learn other programs and software used by the company and ability
to access and use data base
- Ability to work independently and with a team, keeping
- Ability to work overtime if needed
Cascade Environmental, LLC, and our subsidiaries is an Equal
Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national
origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital
status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other
basis protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies
with regard to all aspects of one's employment, including hiring,
transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and
termination. EEO is the Law.
Cascade is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job
applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at (425)
Who is Cascade?
From our roots as a Northwest regional drilling company, we have
grown into a national, full-service environmental services company
offering innovative solutions to our customers. We believe in
excellence at every level and that includes hiring employees who
are the best at what they do. We firmly believe our employees are
the most critical component of our long-term success. At Cascade,
we provide a career, not just a job.
Cascade's core purpose is to be the essential business partner that
contributes to our clients' success and advancement in tackling
even the most challenging environmental and geotechnical problems,
to contribute to our industry and the betterment of our employee's
careers and the communities we serve.
What does Cascade offer?
- Comprehensive training and flexible career paths
- Encouragement to pursue new roles nationwide, explore a variety
of projects, and work with mentors and experts who help shape the
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription Drug/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance / Short- and Long-Term
- Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Sick Leave / Holiday / Vacation Pay
- License Bonuses / Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Donation Match
We are proud to provide a full range of benefits programs that help
our employees and their families plan for today and their future.
The benefits we offer are competitive and allow flexibility and
choice to meet the individual needs of our employees and their
Who are you?
- Hard-working, talented, and career-minded
- Strong desire to contribute to a stable, diverse
- Work hard, play hard mindset
- Open to continued learning and development
- Collaborative, team player
- Customer service minded
Interested in learning more about Cascade and how we provide
Excellence on Every Level? Click here to learn more
To learn more about our exciting career opportunities at Cascade,
check out our Careers site at
Keywords: Cascade Environmental, Richmond , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!