Temporary Full Time Receptionist - Healthcare
Company: BAART Programs
Posted on: May 28, 2023
TEMP Receptionist - Healthcare - BAART Programs is looking for
highly organized, professional and enthusiastic receptionist to
handle a multitude of administrative functions in the treatment
center. - An ideal candidate is able to multitask and ensure the
coordination of office activities, partner with clinic staff and
maintain the paper flow of clerical functions in the office. -
- performs secretarial duties - includes answering phones,
forwarding calls, managing mail flow, data entry, reconcile daily
money collected, and office inventory control.
- Assist Medical Director/Program Physician/Nurse Practitioner
with patient intakes - including scheduling, patient check in,
insurance verification, payment collection and follow up
- Assists in obtaining patient histories from other NTP's,
building blank patient files for new admissions, archiving
discharged files, and prepares and maintains reports and
- Office maintenance - ensure children's play area is cleaned,
disinfect and clean lab area, clean coffee/beverage area.
- If applicable - facilitate specimen collection from patients,
deliver to lab, file results and distribute to counselors
- Other duties, as assigned. Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 1-year prior
experience in an office setting.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional public
presentation skills, including telephone etiquette.
- Proficient in basic PC skills. Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions,
establish and maintain effective working relationships with
patients, program management, medical staff, counselors and
- Ability to maintain routine records and communicate
effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
- Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent
COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City. Salary Range:
Salary ranges from $16.17 to $17.50 an hour. The salary of the
candidate(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety
of factors, including but not limited to, experience, education,
specialty and training. Qualified Part-Time Employees receive:
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Candidate Referral Program
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty & Witness Duty Leave
- BayMark University Learning Total compensation goes beyond the
value on the paycheck. Please consider the total compensation
package by contacting us at BayMark Health Services for more
information. Here is what you can expect from us: BAART Programs, a
progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to
the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient
clinic setting. - Our ultimate goal is to address the physical,
emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each
of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality
of life. - - BAART Programs is committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and
local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of
race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws. NP19
Keywords: BAART Programs, Richmond , Temporary Full Time Receptionist - Healthcare, Administration, Clerical , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...