Media and Digital Associate Manager
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
--Media and Digital Associate Manager Location: Remote Rate:
$48/hr Contract length 6-9
strategy position, responsible for assisting in media plan
development and execution of national & local media plans across a
subset of brands, to meeting business and marketing
objectives/goals. Position works closely with media agencies, brand
teams, field marketing teams and consumer insights & analytics
teams in the development, implementation, and stewardship of
national and local media plans of assigned brands and projects.
Candidate should have experience in national & local media
channels, including National TV, digital, print, local TV, radio,
outdoor & Hispanic media.--Responsibilities--
- Assists media and digital team in the day-to-day development of
sound, strategic national and local media strategies to support
- Supports internal media/digital team in the collaboration with
media agencies to plan and execute annual media plans for assigned
- Assists Media Manager in evaluating plan recommendations from
media agency to brand teams, ensuring plan meets brand objectives
and is set up to meet brand goals/KPI's
- Leads local media strategic development & implementation for
assigned brands; coordinates between agencies, brand team & field
teams, to ensure all plans align with brand and marketing
- Communicating local budgets and planning parameters to media
- Reviewing buy recommendations (local radio, OOH, TV) to ensure
align with budget and specifications.
- Liaising between field sales and media agencies.
- Assists in the accurate and timely communication of national
and local media plans to field sales and distributors.
- Collaborates with brand teams and media/creative agencies on
schedules and timelines of creative assets as needed. In
collaboration with media agency, ensures flawless execution of
media plans. ----Qualifications--
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.-- MBA
- 3+ years media planning experience at an agency or in-house
- Good knowledge of media planning across different channels,
including TV, digital (including social), print, local OOH and
- Experience in traditional marketing and current knowledge of
trends and innovations in digital/ social media.
- Experience creating media programs and articulating strategic
foundation for their development.
- Basic understanding of usage and application of syndicated
research including IMS, MRI, Scarborough and competitive tracking
- Solid understanding of media math, terminology.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with a minimum
of direction and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
with the ability to communicate concisely and clearly.
- Demonstrated accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities, with the ability to
communicate effectively across different levels within the
marketing & sales organizations.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Must have solid experience using Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook.Additional Detail:As your local offices do
not support this position, for immediate consideration, please
apply online to this posting directly.Resumes in MS Word are
preferred.If you have questions about the position, you may contact
the recruiter at--; however, your resume must be received via the
official posting.--Why Kelly--?You're looking to keep your career
moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that.
Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier
companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit
right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It
all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Richmond , Media and Digital Associate Manager, Advertising , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!