Principal Business Intelligence Engineer, Marketing Analytics
Posted on: May 16, 2023
Do you want to change the world? We do, too.SunPower is changing
the way our world is powered every day with a passionate and driven
team of more than 3,660 full-time employees in North America and
the Philippines. SunPower provides world-class solar solutions to
residential customers across the U.S. with a commitment to a
superior customer experience. We welcome forward thinkers, freedom
chasers and all those demanding better, cleaner energy to join
us.Summary of Role:We are looking for an experienced marketing
analyst with a business intelligence background to support our
Performance Marketing team in growing new residential solar
customers by owning the business intelligence function. You will be
a key member of the marketing team, focused on demand generation to
provide robust insights and recommendations on ways to optimize our
marketing budget and more efficiently acquire customers, with
optimization at every stage of the customer lifecycle. You will own
a number of key marketing analytics and operations workstreams,
partnering across channel owners, sales, finance, tech and other
data engineering teams.Seeking candidates in Bellevue, WA; Austin,
TX; Richmond, CAEssential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create operating structure, common reporting framework for the
execution of performance marketing including testing methods and
- Own key reporting functions, including the customer funnel
views and insights for weekly business reviews with leadership,
analyzing the flow of customers from digital ad to lead generation
to appointment and sale.
- Understand and help optimize a range of marketing channels,
including paid search, paid digital, SEO, affiliates, direct mail,
referrals and partner marketing.
- Automate reporting and analysis, building dashboards to enable
marketers to self-serve their own analytics needs.
- Develop and track Customer Acquisition Cost model,
incorporating data across multiple marketing channels and sales
- Help forecast key marketing metrics for financial
- Calculate, analyze and recommend way to improve key metrics,
such as dealer coverage of single family homes, media channel
- Analyze longer-term trends and dig into regional data to
provide recommendations on strategy adjustments.
- Utilize data engineering skills to create data pipelines (SQL -
Snowflake), incorporating into reporting modules.
- Write custom SQL code and perform regression analysis on time
series data to model marketing spend versus impressions across
multiple media channels.
- Create backend data warehouse and automated data pipeline for
reporting of dealer limit attainment on a near real time
- Build backend data warehouse and automated data pipeline for
reporting speed to first call attempt.
- Develop requirements for data capture of marketing spend by
channel/vendor including expense and revenue events and export into
- Define requirements for identification of territories
benefiting from new government policies within the context of the
current marketing and sales operational workflows.
- Manage and monitor lead conduit system including updating
exclusion lists, creating new flows and optimizations.
- Evaluate new marketing software solutions to enhance business
performance and customer experience.
- Work with lead demand center to ensure they have the optimal
lead flow and analytics views.Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in digital marketing
- Expert problem solver that is excited to take on challenges
with a variety of complexities and can work autonomously.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced
- Strategic thinker who will actively contribute as part of the
Marketing team, including setting strategy and deciding what our
next best investments should be.
- Deep knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce).
- Prior work with lead routing software (eg Ortoo,
- Ability to use internal and external analytics tools, SQL, and
scripting languages to mine, access and analyze data
- Strong verbal/written communication and inter-personal
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related fields required,
including Statistics, Business Analytics, Computer Science,
Mathematics, Engineering, etc.
- Strong proficiency with data analysis tools like Excel,
Tableau, Snowflake, and work with data warehouses.Preferred
- Knowledge of the solar industry a plus.$119,600 - $179,400 a
year*Other rewards may include annual bonus eligibility, short and
long-term incentives, and a comprehensive and competitive benefits
program which includes health insurance coverage, employee
wellness, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan,
paid holidays, paid time off, and so much more.*Please note the pay
range provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and
in the geographical location noted.Don't meet every single
requirement?Studies have shown that women and underrepresented
minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every
single qualification. At SunPower, we are dedicated to building a
diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited
about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly
with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you
to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or
other roles.Equal Employment OpportunityThe Company is an equal
employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions,
including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion,
training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment
decisions are based on an individual's qualifications as they
relate to the job under consideration. The Company's policy
prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes
pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical
conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender
identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including
religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual
orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital
status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected
veteran or military status, or any other consideration made
unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or
regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all
applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This
commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the
Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of
the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.Accommodation for
Applicants to SunPower CorporationSunPower Corporation is an Equal
Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides
reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures.
If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a
reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the
following alternative email address to contact us about your
interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: email@example.com.
Please indicate in the subject that line of your email that you are
requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a
position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up
response.NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEESAvailability of
Affirmative Action Plan for ReviewSunPower is a federal government
contractor. As a part of the Company's obligations under law, it
must develop a written Affirmative Action Program (AAP) for the
Disabled, Recently Separated Veterans, Armed Forces Service Medal
Veterans, Disabled Veterans and Active Duty Wartime Or Campaign
Badge Veterans and for Women and Minorities as specified by law.
Non-confidential and non-proprietary aspects of the AAP are
available for inspection by applicantsand employees, consistent
with applicable law, which will be made available during office
hours by contacting the EEO Officer.
Keywords: SunPower, Richmond , Principal Business Intelligence Engineer, Marketing Analytics, Advertising , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...