Teacher for Preschool
Company: La Petite Academy
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated
team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access
tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum
50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to
earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition
reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty
ofrecognition. TEACHER FOR PRESCHOOL - $600 SIGN ON BONUS - LA
PETITE ACADEMY PRESCHOOL 1221 Nevin Avenue in Richmond CA We are
growing!!! Come join our talented team, where we inspire children
to be lifelong learners! We offer:
- Paid holidays and paid time off for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Opportunity for upward advancement
- Competitive pay rates based on your experience and
- Daily Pay app: Track your income and transfer earnings
instantly (or next day)
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full time
- Outstanding childcare discount available for all age groups!!
As a Teacher, youll:
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure
the daily care of every child.
- Develop your ability to accurately observe, assess, and plan
for children, as well as effectively communicate with
- Completetraining that provides insight onchildcareand
- Implementcurriculum while creating fun,interactive learning
experiences. Wewant energetic, dependable, passionate
individualswhoare at least 18 andhave:
- Experience in a licensedchildcarecenter or related field.
- Completed a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 12 ECE units
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and
additional center requirements
We know our best asset is our people!
So weve made a commitment to ensure you feel valued, with a robust,
comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your
expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted
range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance,
dental, vision, as well as medical for full-time positions), and
retirement planning, with a 401k match. We recognize your
potential, encourage your talent, and support your growth with
ongoing training and development. We also offer tuition
reimbursement, assistance with ECE Credits (worth college credit
toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher
program to enhance your skillsand increase your pay. Dont wait.
Start strong today.Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant
based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status or any other protected status under
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: La Petite Academy, Richmond , Teacher for Preschool, Education / Teaching , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!