Design Engineer Job Opening in the Greater Richmond, Virginia Area
Company: JMJ PHILLIP
Posted on: November 25, 2022
A successful manufacturer in the automotive industry is seeking
a Design Engineer in the greater Richmond, Virginia area.
- Establish blueprints and develop prototypes in preparation for
- Utilize computer aided design software to assist in the
- Interact with suppliers and teams from other departments to
achieve company goals.
- Look into and resolve issues related with design errors and
provide quick solutions to address each problem.
- Enact continuous improvement methods to push for the best
possible products.Design Engineer (Richmond, Virginia) Job
- A bachelor's in an engineering related field is required.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years in an automotive
related manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in Solidworks or 3D design is preferred.
- A working knowledge of product design and development of
automotive components, or similar.Job postings expire in 30 days
but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job
openings are not public.
Keywords: JMJ PHILLIP, Richmond , Design Engineer Job Opening in the Greater Richmond, Virginia Area, Engineering , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!