Company: Retirement Unlimited, Inc.,
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Assistant DirectorThe Barrington at Hioaks Retirement and
Assisted Living CommunityRichmond, VA -Richmond, VirginiaRetirement
Unlimited, Inc., a premiere provider of Residential Living,
Assisted Living, and Memory Care is seeking an Assistant Executive
Director for the Barrington Retirement Community in Richmond, VA.
-We offer a full spectrum of life enrichment programs to enhance
our resident's lives. The comfort and care of our residents is our
highest priority. We're committed to providing the highest level of
service to our valued residents, in an atmosphere that promotes
total well-being and personal fulfillment. We also are a company
dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family,
community, long-term commitment, and entrepreneurial spirit.We are
looking for a compassionate - Assistant Executive Director with a
passion for senior care and who wants to make a difference and has
the following qualities.
- Passion for Seniors -- Feels strongly about working with the
senior population. Has a drive to go above and beyond for seniors.
- Customer Focused -- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the
needs of the customer by establishing and maintaining effective
relationships as well as gaining trust and respect of customers.
- Work Ethic -- Places value on hard work and achieving goals.
Takes pride in work related activities, tasks, and
responsibilities. Acts professionally, respectfully, and is
dedicated to work. Takes accountability and responsibility for
their work- and work-related tasks.
- Integrity and Trust -- Does what they say they will do, does
not take the easy road, and does not misrepresent themselves for
personal gain. Always does the right thing, even when it does not
benefit themselves directly.Qualifications:
- Must be in a current leadership role within the community for
at least 1 year, with a proven track record of leadership
- Must have applied for Administrator In Training Program through
- Must be at least 21 years of age.What do we offer?
- Pleasant teamwork environment
- Resort-style facility
- Supportive Corporate Team
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
- 401K with company match
- Competitive wages and opportunities to growBeing a Retirement
Unlimited Inc. team member, means having the opportunity to be
something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead - to
grow as a person and in your career. To live the Retirement
Unlimited Inc vison of delivering a lifestyle our residents have
earned and deserved. It's the opportunity to become your personal
Keywords: Retirement Unlimited, Inc.,, Richmond , Assistant Director, Executive , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!