EMT, Paramedic or LVN/LPN (Clinic Manager - Full T
Company: Medcor Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Medcor, we're passionate about caring for our
advocates as much as you are passionate about caring for your
patients! Join our team and receive the support you need to be
successful in your practice and to focus on your patients. In
addition to a collaborative work environment, we offer great pay
and benefits, and an emphasis on your wellness.
Here's why people love working for Medcor:
- Stability! We've been around since 1984.
- Opportunities galore! Medcor has a lot more to offer than just
this job. There are opportunities to move vertically, horizontally,
and geographically. Annually, 20% of our openings are filled by
internal employees. The fact is, opportunity exists here!
- Training! We believe in it and we'll train and support you to
be the best you can be. We feel we offer more training than most
- Travel! With new clients and projects added daily, there is
always an opportunity to transfer across the country.
- We have an open-door policy. Do you have something to say?
Speak your mind! We encourage it and we look forward to how you can
help our organization.Medcor is looking to hire an EMT, Paramedic
or LVN/LPN Full-Time to be the Clinic Manager in an employer based,
occupational health clinic setting in Richmond, CA. The hours for
this position are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
In this position, you will provide oversight and support of clinic
workflows, logistics, and scheduling. You will also be responsible
for the clinic operations. You will work collaboratively with key
client stakeholders, including health, safety, environmental, HR
and benefits professionals, as well as working with medical and
operational leadership at Medcor.
This hands-on manager position includes patient care, ongoing
workers' compensation case management, Return to Work (RTW) program
support, treatment plan monitoring, and OSHA record keeping. This
position will work closely with outside medical providers.
A typical day in the life of a Medcor Clinic Manager
- Administer and manage health service functions and daily clinic
- Provide superior customer service to Medcor's client and
- Assessment and treatment of workplace injuries and illnesses
according to Medcor's Evidence Based Medicine protocols, known as
the Medcor Care Protocols (MCPs)
- Build and maintain internal team relationships
- Support for onsite employee health and wellness efforts
- Collaborate with client professionals in health, safety and
- Collaborate with client human resources and benefits
professionals on clinic issues
- Document and manage information using electronic medical
records software and other tools.
- Pre-employment and post-offer screenings
- Physical Assessment Testing (PATs)
- Case management
- OSHA record-keeping
- General administrative dutiesYou Must
- Be able to operationally lead and support a clinic team
- Have valid licensure for the position in which you are applying
and current CPR/BLS certification
- Have strong computer and other technology skills (navigate cell
phones, texting, fax machines, etc), as well as familiarity with
- Be strong enough to lift a 50lb emergency response bag
- Possess excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Be willing to go above and beyond just because that's who you
- Be passionate about people and giving them the best care
- Be able to have funIt's a Plus If
- You are comfortable working in a worksite clinic
- You have relevant occupational health experience
- You have experience in emergency medicine or critical
careBenefitsWe don't just advocate for our clients and our
patients; we also advocate for ourselves. Our benefits include paid
time off, health and dental insurance, 401K with match, education
reimbursement and more. To learn more about Medcor's Culture click
Medcor PhilosophyMedcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected
practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To
preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our
values through the ongoing Better@Medcor campaign: encouraging our
advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to
celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition
program, and to support one another during tough times.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
EOE/M/F/Vet/DisabilityWe are an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin,
disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law. 4986
Keywords: Medcor Inc, Richmond , EMT, Paramedic or LVN/LPN (Clinic Manager - Full T, Executive , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!