Assistant Property Manager (Monterey Pines)
Posted on: September 20, 2022
CURRENT WINN EMPLOYEES SHOULD APPLY THROUGH THIS INTERNAL
The Assistant Property Manager will assist the Property Manager in
managing all aspects of a 322-unit property including leasing,
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, service requests, and
- Monitor collections, post rent payments, enforce the collection
policy and initiate legal action when required.
- Facilitate all aspects of apartment leasing: touring with
prospective residents, processing applications, recertifications
and negotiating lease renewals.
- Provide exceptional customer service, respond timely to
resident issues and complaints, and promote positive resident
- Under the supervision of the Property Manager, assist in all
facets of physical and financial Management as needed and assigned.
Act as Property Manager in absence of the Manager for specified
amounts of time.
- Prepare financial reports for the Property Manager as well as
resident correspondence, and recertification notices.
- Monitor the flow of accounts payable from issuing purchase
orders to processing invoices.Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year experience in property management, preferably
- Affordable housing, tax credit (LIHTC/TCAC) experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a busy office
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, independent and a self-starter
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred#IND1
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan
options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education
reimbursement opportunities that's best for you and your family.A
job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized
leader in property management and development. Our team members are
committed to helping people in the communities we serve.A job that
challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and
success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our
fast-paced workplace.A job you can learn from: We reward our team's
passion and hard work with consistent learning and development
opportunities.A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and
About UsWith 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23
states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable
housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use
properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR,
accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn
will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They're
individuals, families and heroes.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek at what it's like to work
Keywords: WinnCompanies, Richmond , Assistant Property Manager (Monterey Pines), Executive , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!