Company: 1012 LEGO Systems, inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- The Facility Management team is in charge of the daily
organization and operation of the maintenance, asset management,
projects and facility services related to the production buildings
that operate the production of LEGO Products. The job will be at a
greenfield in US, where you will build up your organization,
structure and processes that will evolve into an permanent
operational local FM Director at the plant.Core Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Local Facility team and running the overall
direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and
completion of all facility related tasks at the factory site.
- Ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and
- Applying global standards, technology, procedures, and
processes within Facility Management
- Responsible for local follow-up and delivery from external
partner on the coordinated Facility Management service.
- Member of the Global Workplace Solutions & Operations
Leadership Team - Representing the Local Facility.
- Member of the Local Factory Leadership Team.
- Accountable for Facility Operational budget and Investment
- Responsible for completing on all local Facility projects -
incl. e.g. projects form from Sustainable OPS.
- Team member management and coordination to many parties doing
work at the factory site.Are you up for the challenge?
- 5 to 7 years' experience in - a similar position in the
manufacturing business, management & leadership.
- Experienced in driving Asset and Life Cycle maintenance
- Technical and digital capabilities. -
- Knowledge in sustainable facility, water, and energy
solutions.Join the global LEGO - team -We strive to create a
diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group,
where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong. -The LEGO Group
is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action
employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status. -We support our
employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and
celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we
are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our
annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future
and continuing our mission to "inspire and develop the builders of
tomorrow." - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - -The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children's
Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered
positions with high engagement with children are required to take
part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of
the offer. - -Thank you for sharing our global commitment to
Children's Rights. -Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO
Group.We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free
workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and
safety of our employees. Online Application Accessibility
Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO
systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and
all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the
accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the
application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at
1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be
used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels,
not to inquire about job opportunities.
Keywords: 1012 LEGO Systems, inc., Richmond , Facility Director, Executive , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!