Ahaus Tool and Engineering, Inc. - Director of Sales
Company: Gilman Partners
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Ahaus Tool and Engineering, Inc. - Director of Sales Job Details
Ahaus Tool and Engineering, Inc. - Director of SalesLocation:
Richmond INSalary: based on experience
- Do you want to work with a proven company that has grown
successfully over decades because of their commitment to their team
- Are you excited about being part of a family-owned business
that is creative, supportive and collaborative?
- Does growing sales for an organization that is a leader in
manufacturing automation and willing to invest in the growth appeal
to you?ABOUT THE COMPANYAhaus Tool and Engineering has stood the
test of time through the past 75 years by being innovative,
supportive and a top employer in their industry. They specialize in
designing and building Automation, Custom Manufacturing Equipment,
and Workholding Fixtures. They also provide Prototype, Short Run
and Precision Machining services. Their customers are in the
construction, medical, aerospace, consumer products, automotive,
and power generation fields.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (JOB SUMMARY)The
Director of Sales is responsible for the creation and execution of
Ahaus' sales and marketing plan. Areas of accountability include
developing and managing the performance of the sales team, winning
business with new and existing customers, and developing
partnerships that lead to increased market share. Key performance
objectives will include:
- Leading the development and execution of a sales strategy and
driving tactics to achieve the company's strategic direction.
- Building, developing, and maintaining an industry leading field
sales organization that consistently meets performance objectives
while adhering to the company's core values.
- Managing the daily activities of the salesforce to achieve
company revenue and profitability goals.
- Developing and implementing a sales process that enables
efficient project execution.
- Coordination with Business Development to identify and
implement marketing strategies for brand development and lead
generation. IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven success in increasing sales through leadership of the
salesforce and individual sales contributions.
- History of inspirational leadership through driving change and
peak performance of sales group.
- Experience and knowledge in the Industrial Automation and
- Success at generating forecasts, budgets, sales plans and
ongoing marketing and sales strategies
- Experience and knowledge with Salesforce CRM and High Velocity
- Bachelor's degree preferred.KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Personal Accountability: Strong sense of commitment and
reliability, accepts personal responsibility for actions.
- Decision Making: Demonstrates an ability to make difficult
decisions in a timely manner; evaluates the impact or consequences
of decisions before making them; willing to correct erroneous
decisions when necessary.
- Goal Achievement: Establishes goals that are relevant,
realistic, and attainable; identifies and prioritizes activities to
achieve specific goals; independently pursues objectives in an
organized and efficient manner.
- Leadership: Achieves extraordinary business results through
people, inspires others with a compelling vision; builds trust and
demonstrates integrity; addresses performance issues promptly,
fairly, and consistently.
- Teamwork: Respects team members and their individual
perspectives; works effectively and productively with others,
recognizes and appreciates the contribution of team members;
behaves in a manner consistent with team values and mission.
- Employee Development/Coaching: Facilitates and supports the
professional growth of others.
- Interpersonal Skills: Effectively communicates, builds rapport,
and relates well to all kinds of people.THE PAYOFF
- Professional satisfaction and challenge while working
cooperatively with ownership, leadership, and peers
- Participation in strategy and direction of the company being
part of the leadership team
- Ability to become a well-rounded professional in the industry
by participating in appropriate boards, roundtables, and industry
association committeesADDITIONAL COMMENTSThis is an outstanding
opportunity to work with an extremely successful company that has a
great balance of innovation, growth, and employee engagement. They
are primed for significant growth and are excited to get a great
leader to run their sales organization.
Contact:Julie George, Partner
Keywords: Gilman Partners, Richmond , Ahaus Tool and Engineering, Inc. - Director of Sales, Executive , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...