Physician Richmond CA
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Overview:Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in
the nation, is looking for a Physician. Your patients, as well as
your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent
problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra Physician,
you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing
treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience.
The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the
lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
Responsibilities:At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping
thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the
recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas
will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the
opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the
Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment
- Minimal travel
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing
to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in MedicareAdditional
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights,
no weekends, no holidays - along with 30+ days off a year.
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus ProgramIf you're looking for an
organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it
does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information,
requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Concentra, Richmond , Physician Richmond CA, Healthcare , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!