Physical Therapist (Home Health)
Company: Neogen Care
Posted on: September 19, 2022
*** Join Our Team of Highly Talented and Committed Clinical
Professionals ***Founded in 2014 in San Francisco Bay Area, Neogen
Cares vision is to transform the way healthcare is provided and
received by patients in the home. We strive to improve the quality
of your life with our team of specially trained nurses, therapists
and reliable caregivers. As a leading provider of medical and
non-medical home care services we will continue to contribute to
the future of our community and support healthy lifestyles.We are
looking for a Physical Therapist (Home Health) to join our
fast-growing team. Become a part of a notable company and help us
achieve our goals!Position: Physical Therapist (Home Health)Type:
-Full-time/ Part-time, one weekend rotation -per monthPay: Depends
on ExperienceDictation Charting: Takes much less time to chart,
higher work/life balanceLocation: Richmond, CA and surrounding
- Planning and administering prescribed skilled physical therapy
treatment and training for patients suffering from various
injuries, illnesses and functional disabilities to attain highest
level of physical function.
- Testing/screening patients physical strengths to assist the
physician in evaluating the patients level of function and
recording findings to develop or pursue treatment programs and
establish measurable training objectives.
- Developing/implementing a conditioning/rehabilitation program
consistent with physicians Plan of Treatment and the overall goals
of the patient/rehab team. Adjusting treatment as needed to achieve
- Conferring with physician and clinical team members to obtain
additional patient information and assist in developing,
implementing and revising the therapy treatment program and Plan of
- Providing Physical Therapy Assistants and Home Health Aide
staff with written instructions/care plans that reflect current
plan of care as related to therapy; and supervise/evaluate staffs'
- Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation by physical
therapy assistants and home health aides/personal care
- Accurately, promptly and thoroughly documenting patients' care
observations, interventions and evaluations. Assuring that interim
(verbal) orders received from the physician and physical therapist
are promptly and accurately documented, submitted for physician
signature and implemented.
- Reporting patient's progress to the patient's physician,
Clinical Manager, staff, patient and family.
- Submitting evaluations, treatment plans, progress reports and
discharge summaries to the supervisor and care management
- Other duties as directed by the physician, Clinical Manager, or
personal care plan.Required Experience:
- An advanced degree of Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) from an
institution accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association
- A current and unrestricted license to practice Physical Therapy
in the State of California.
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
- Compliant with state healthcare regulatory requirements.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and
physical therapy programs.
- Ability to care for patients with different personalities.
- Ability to assess patient condition and work with treatment
- A minimum of 1 year of recent Physical Therapy experience in an
- A minimum of 1 year of recent Physical Therapy experience with
a home health agency.
- Must be a licensed driver with vehicle, in good working order,
that is currently registered and insured in accordance with state
and Neogen Care requirements.
- Strong skills in observation, verbal and written communication,
problem-solving, basic math, Electronic Medical Record Software
(Kinnser a plus), and basic computer skills to manage email, texts,
employment record self-service, etc.
- Visual acuity and hearing to perform required skills.Powered by
Keywords: Neogen Care, Richmond , Physical Therapist (Home Health), Healthcare , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!