Manager II Behavioral Health Psychology
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Job Summary: Generally responsible for a medium size group or
program, with both administrative and client caseload
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has counseling/disciplinary responsibilities: conducts
performance evaluations; responsible for allocation of resources;
has overall personnel management responsibility (HR, personnel,
- Generally over a larger team , such as Adult/Child or CDS.
- Responsible for overall program design and operations within
- Accountable for access outcomes; allocation of resources.
- May participate on regional committees.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. -At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. -Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
employees. Basic Qualifications: Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience under the
direction of a licensed psychologist or board certified
- Ph.D, Psy.D, or Ed.D in clinical or counseling required from an
accredited college or university. License, Certification,
- Psychologist License (California)
- National Provider Identifier required at hire Additional
- Knowledge of social service agencies, state regulations and APA
standards as it related to client treatment, patient rights and
- Previous clinical responsibilities to include psychological
testing, diagnosis, crisis intervention, brief individual and group
- Knowledge of psychological testing techniques, administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- If not licensed in CA at hire, must be licensed to practice in
a state in the United States and able to practice under Business
and Professional Code Section 2946 (maximum of 180 days subject to
the specifics of the regulation).
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
environment. Preferred Qualifications:
- N/APrimaryLocation : California,Vallejo,Vallejo Park
PlaceHoursPerWeek : 40Shift : DayWorkdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu,
FriWorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AMWorkingHoursEnd : 06:00 PMJob
Schedule : Full-timeJob Type : StandardEmployee Status :
RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NCAL-07-NUE-Non Union
EmployeeJob Level : Manager with Direct ReportsJob Category :
Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual CareDepartment :
Vallejo Hospital - Medical Office Administration - 0206Travel :
NoKaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser, Richmond , Manager II Behavioral Health Psychology, Healthcare , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...