Bv Med Spec Lic Masters MH Prf - Women's Health/AFM Evgrn
Posted on: September 8, 2023
In a Consultant-Liaison role, evaluates and diagnosis Health
Plan members seen in primary care who have mental disorders or
behavioral conditions that affect or are a consequence of their
- Utilizes principles of Health Psychology to develop implement,
coordinate and evaluate treatment plans for referred members that
may include crisis intervention, brief psychotherapy,
psychoeducation groups and brief case management.
- Prepares concise intake evaluations and treatment plans, and
maintains ongoing confidential progress records in accord with
state and NCQA regulations.
- Provides education and support to members and their families to
encourage compliance with medical and behavioral regimes.
- Co-manages medical conditions through the use of
nonpharmacologic and behavioral interventions in order to leverage
physician time and develop appropriate patterns of
- Collaborates with physicians in screening and evaluating
patients for psychotropic medications, within the scope of
- Provides consultation and training to other members of the APC
team in the areas of mental health, behavioral medicine and health
- Provides consultation on program development, and conducts
program evaluation and outcome assessment, as needed.
- Serves as liaison and refers to the Psychiatry Department,
Chemical Dependency Services, Behavioral Health Education,
specialty behavioral medicine services and other Medical Teams as
- Masters degree in Social Work, Social Welfare from a clinical
track, Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related field required
from an accredited college or university.
License, Certification, Registration
- National Provider Identifier required at hire
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (California) OR
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (California) OR Licensed Marriage
and Family Therapist (California)
- Knowledge of learning theory and behavioral medicine.
- Knowledge of state regulations and licensing standards related
to client treatment, patient rights, and client/patient
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team, and in a
primary care environment.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary setting.
PrimaryLocation : California,Richmond,Richmond Hospital
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat *On-Call Shifts.
WorkingHoursStart : 8:00AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 06:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation :
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual
Department : Richmond Hospital - Mental Hlth/Psych-Behavioral -
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser, Richmond , Bv Med Spec Lic Masters MH Prf - Women's Health/AFM Evgrn, Healthcare , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!