Posted on: September 21, 2023
Interview First - Apply LaterAre you motivated by relationships and
your impact on other people? Do you want to provide direct support
to help people live fulfilling, independent lives - and make a
career out of it? Working as a Caregiver for individuals with
intellectual and developmental disabilities is not for everyone,
but for those up to it, it's incredibly rewarding work. - DISCOVER
CAREERS, WELL LIVED. Our mission at Sevita is to create a world
where every person has the right to live well. As a Caregiver,
you'll provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we
serve to help them live well in their community and environment.
Each day, the connections you make and the compassion you bring
make a difference in the lives of our participants. You'll work
alongside a dedicated team of clinical staff and supportive
supervisors, while you grow your career.
DSP for Community Outings and Activities - Hiring now! -Would you
like to make a positive difference in the lives of others? Join our
mission. Based in community settings, within a program, and working
closely with our clinical staff to support therapeutic and
behavioral plans, DSPs provide assistance and strategies to the
individuals we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Work 1:1 with participants helping them access their
- Transportation and support out in the community: outings,
medical appointments, and shopping
- Provide guidance on a range of developmental goals from
community participation, household budgeting, exercise, nutrition,
and supporting vocational responsibilities
- Be proud of rewarding work helping people grow, learn, and live
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Six months of experience in human services preferred
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in
everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Part-time, flexible schedule
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career develop
We have meaningful, energizing, and rewarding work for you - come
join our team - Apply Today!This role is part of CA MENTOR, a
member of the Sevita family. - At Sevita, we believe that everyone
deserves to live a full, more independent life. Through home and
community-based specialized care, our work changes lives and
inspires growth at every turn. When you join our mission-driven
team, you'll create relationships that motivate us all to be better
every day. We have a bright future and the determination to get
there. Join us today - careers, well lived. - - Equal Opportunity
Employer, including disability/veterans.
Keywords: Sevita, Richmond , Caregiver, Healthcare , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!