Company: Sevita Careers
Posted on: November 14, 2023
*Interview First - Apply Later
Are you motivated by relationships and your impact on other people?
Do you want to provide direct support to help people live
fulfilling, independent lives - and make a career out of it?
Working as a Caregiver for individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities is not for everyone, but for those up to
it, it's incredibly rewarding work.
* DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED. * Our mission at Sevita is to
create a world where every person has the right to live well. As a
Caregiver, you'll provide assistance and strategies to the
individuals we serve to help them live well in their community and
environment. Each day, the connections you make and the compassion
you bring make a difference in the lives of our participants.
You'll work alongside a dedicated team of clinical staff and
supportive supervisors, while you grow your career.
*DSP for Community Outings and Activities - Hiring now!
*Would you like to make a positive difference in the lives of
others? Join our mission. Based in community settings, within a
program, and working closely with our clinical staff to support
therapeutic and behavioral plans, DSPs provide assistance and
strategies to the individuals we serve to live as independently as
* Work 1:1 with participants helping them access their
* Transportation and support out in the community: outings, medical
appointments, and shopping
* Provide guidance on a range of developmental goals from community
participation, household budgeting, exercise, nutrition, and
supporting vocational responsibilities
* Be proud of rewarding work helping people grow, learn, and live
* High School Diploma or GED
* Must be minimum of 18 years of age
* Six months of experience in human services preferred
* Valid driver's license in good standing
* Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
* Successful clearance of background checks
* A reliable, responsible attitude
* A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in
everything you do
Why Join Us?
* Part-time, flexible schedule
* Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid time off and holiday pay
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career develop
We have meaningful, energizing, and rewarding work for you - come
join our team - Apply Today!
This role is part of CA MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family. At
Sevita, we believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more
independent life. Through home and community-based specialized
care, our work changes lives and inspires growth at every turn.
When you join our mission-driven team, you'll create relationships
that motivate us all to be better every day. We have a bright
future and the determination to get there. Join us today - careers,
well lived. Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Sevita Careers, Richmond , Caregiver, Healthcare , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!