Vice President Human Resources
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Do you have exceptional leadership skills? Are you a builder and
driver of programs? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves to move
forward a private, 50-year old growing company and help take them
to the next level? Then this may be the next career opportunity for
you! One of our top clients is hiring a strategic Vice President,
Human Resources who can help them innovate! This role will be
located 100% onsite. This is not a hybrid or remote position.
The ideal person will deliver leadership and oversight to a team of
HR professionals, serve as an advisor to company leaders on people
management matters and drive continuous improvement of HR policies,
practices and procedures.
The Vice President, Human Resources actively supports and promotes
the mission, core values, culture, and is responsible for the
development and execution of employee engagement and communication
strategies that will enhance the overall employee experience,
positioning the company as a great place to work and build a
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR
strategic and operational plans, Implement and manage them to
achieve designated goals and objectives.
- Shape the HR infrastructure to support the company's business
- Lead a proactive HR team to support talent strategies.
- Provide the appropriate day to day tactical support to aid the
business and support staff leaders in managing their respective
- Coach and train supervisors/managers, support their growth as
effective leaders to ensure that they are best in class managers
for their employees.
- Design and implement programs for performance management,
leadership and employee development, pipeline recruiting and
- Leverage data and analytics to drive people practices that
enhance employee satisfaction levels and align with corporate
- Develop Talent Acquisitions strategies that attract the best
and the brightest talent.
- Direct administrative and operational processes including
payroll, benefits, leaves, worker's compensation, safety, employee
orientations, trainings, etc. Ensure compliance with all federal,
state and local requirements.
- Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive,
competitive, total rewards strategy that enables the company to
deliver business objectives that will attract, develop, reward and
retain top talent.
- Provide best practices and organized data that drive strategic
- Serve as a trusted advisor with ability to coach and counsel
Key Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Master's degree, SPHR, SHRM-SCP or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated success in driving change and shaping an
- High emotional intelligence and ability to create
- Results-oriented, creative and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of the functional and technical components
of HR including strategic planning, organizational and leadership
development, talent management, recruiting, compensation, payroll,
benefits, leaves, HRIS, employee relations, and training and
- Proven record of leading authentically, building trusting
relationships and creating highly engaged teams.
- Proven success serving as an expert senior counselor and coach
to executive management in a results-oriented organization.
- Unquestioned integrity and ethics combined with the
professional credibility and accountability that commands respect
and engenders confidence with all levels of an organization.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY** If your background meets the requirements
of this position, please apply now and forward Word version of
resume asap to email@example.com
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate
Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please visit
"The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: LHH, Richmond , Vice President Human Resources, Human Resources , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!