Sr Network Analyst (Telecommunications Microwave Engineer)
Company: Leading Edge Systems
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Job Title: Sr Network Analyst (Telecommunications Microwave
Engineer) Job Description: Location: Richmond, VA/ 12+ Months
This is an experienced level RF engineering position providing
detailed support for client microwave, LMR, satellite, and MAS
infrastructure. Candidate must have a detailed knowledge of RF
engineering concepts, fundamentals, and theory for microwave, LMR,
satellite, and MAS systems including field installation of these
Local candidates strongly preferred.
Only Green Card and US Citizen required
Top Skills Needed:
- Telecommunications Microwave Engineer
- 5+ years of related experience
Tasks will include:
- completing RF studies,
- coordinating frequencies,
- obtaining FCC licenses,
- creating technical specifications and purchasing RF equipment,
- creating equipment installation instructions to be used by
field personnel for installing RF equipment.
- Candidate must have detailed knowledge and experience with RF
propagation software for completing point-to-point microwave path
studies and LMR coverage studies.
- Candidate must have effective computer skills including
detailed knowledge and experience with Visio, Power Point, Excel,
Word, and Outlook.
- Candidate must have 5+ years of experience completing RF
For expedited response, please contact Karan at 804-999-5641
INDFEA1 Copyright (c) 2003, Leading Edge, Inc. All rights
Leading Edge logotype is a registered trademark. All other logos
are the property of their owners.Website Design by Koalatech
Keywords: Leading Edge Systems, Richmond , Sr Network Analyst (Telecommunications Microwave Engineer), IT / Software / Systems , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!