IT Project Manager (SCADA)
Company: Leading Edge Systems
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Description: Location: Richmond, VA/ 12+ Months Contract
Individual PM will run 3-5 projects. Manage software
implementation, integration, development or upgrade projects
ranging from $100k to $1M, covering platforms such as web, cloud,
mobile, GIS, financial systems, customer systems and SCADA.
Projects may include outside vendors and PM manages those
contracts. Mostly waterfall methodology, but frequently run
projects as Agile, where appropriate.
Local candidates strongly preferred.
Only Green Card and US Citizen required
Top Skills Needed:
- Ideally 10+ years of PM Experience (Not Required)
- Experienced managing projects in large corporate or enterprise
- Proficient with Microsoft Project.
- MS Project Online and SAP experience are beneficial.
- Comfortable managing budgets and resource plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer Information Systems, SAP Experience is a
- Ideal Candidate Background: Energy / utility, financial /
For expedited response, please contact Karan at 804-999-5641
INDFEA1 Copyright (c) 2003, Leading Edge, Inc. All rights
Leading Edge logotype is a registered trademark. All other logos
are the property of their owners.Website Design by Koalatech
Keywords: Leading Edge Systems, Richmond , IT Project Manager (SCADA), IT / Software / Systems , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!