Systems Administrator (PCN/OT)
Company: Staffing Future Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Systems Administrator (PCN/OT)
Job Title:Senior PCN/OT System Admin
Location: Richmond, CA - on-site
*Must relocate and work onsite from day 1, no exceptions.
Visa:All Visa/C2C accepted.
W2 Rate: $68 - $73/HR
C2C Rate: $77 MAX
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting LAN/WAN
infrastructure in PCN / DMZ network environments; strong
understanding of the Purdue Model
- Experience deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting Microsoft
Windows Server 2012R2 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 servers (IaaS), in
single-server or clustered virtual and physical configurations
- Experience providing design, testing and implementation support
for and participation in internally driven platform deployment or
lifecycle projects, and/or customer-facing projects Experience with
virtualization environments consisting of VMware ESXi and vCenter
v5 or above, running on Cisco Hyperflex platform, Dell FX2, or
other hyper-converged platforms
- Experience planning, deploying, and supporting 3rd-party tools
for infrastructure monitoring, patching, and related - such as
QRadar / Splunk SIEM, Ivanti Shavlik patch management, SolarWinds,
Symantec AV, or McAfee AV Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
demonstrated ability to document the systems infrastructure
- Skills and demonstrated experience developing and maintaining
PowerShell scripts to automate system maintenance and
- Skills and demonstrated experience administering Active
Directory, Network Services (IP, DHCP, DNS and WINS), group policy
object (GPO) management
- An AS degree or higher, in technology or a related business
- This is a safety sensitive position that specializes in Process
Control Network (PCN) systems with accountability for maintaining
the site's critical operational systems within the PCN, and the
ability to deploy, implement, and support a variety of PCN sysadmin
solutions. Must be able to support, configure, and deploy solutions
supporting plant control systems operations.
- This position collaborates with site Network Administrator,
Process Control Engineer, Control Analyst, I&E teams, and
vendors to implement changes to PCN, PLC and SCADA systems.
- This position provides technical support to local operations
personnel in the ongoing maintenance and administration of systems,
including responsibility for cybersecurity standards adherence,
information and risk compliance, asset inventory and monitoring,
software license management, and OS/software patch management.
- Provide design, configuration, deployment and operational
maintenance of network and workstation/server/storage technologies
to ensure continuous availability of secured and reliable network
services to the facility.
- Collaborate with site PCN Administrators, Process Control and
I&E teams and vendors to implement changes to systems in PCN,
PLC and SCADA environments.
- Support new project deployments, as well as the operations and
life-cycling of existing systems.
- Understand the nuances of different cloud solutions (hybrid,
public, private, multi-cloud, on-prem) and implications for
solution design and deployment.
- Interact with clients, provide cloud support, and make
recommendations based on client needs.
- Provide for the identification, analysis, and resolution of
infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment
- Provide design, testing and implementation support for and
participate in internally driven platform deployment or lifecycle
projects, as well as customer-facing projects.
Job ID: JOB-226374
Publish Date: 17 May 2023
Keywords: Staffing Future Inc., Richmond , Systems Administrator (PCN/OT), IT / Software / Systems , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...