Supervising Counselor - LMSW, MFT or LPCC
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: January 12, 2021
Compassionate Substance Abuse Counseling Supervisor Needed!
BAART services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment
integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support
and medical services.BAART, addiction treatment programs deliver
medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities
and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the
opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to
make a difference. At BAART, we believe in delivering a higher
level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are
committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and
respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Title: Substance Abuse Counselor Supervisor Location: Richmond, CA
Schedule: M-F 6a-2p (1 hour paid lunch) Primary Job
Function:Substance abuse counselor will be in charge with assisting
patients through medically assisting treatments and offering
techniques for handling opioid addiction. Counselor conducts
individual sessions and group sessions to assist with crisis
management and coping strategies. Counselor will evaluate patients'
progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and
other counselors to assist the patients' achieving overall
outcome.Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise the Counselors and Counselor Interns who provide
treatment and casework services to patients in compliance with all
applicable laws and regulations and the BayMark's policies and
- Ensure timely documentation of patient services based on plane
- Identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual
needs for assigned patients.
- Ensure compliance with all company and funding
- Manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in
accordance with the company's budget.
- Travel as necessary.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisorQualifications
- Education - Certifications:
- Experience with SUD, the ability to develop comprehensive
treatment plans and chart accurately and excellent oral and written
communication skills are also required
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent
individuals a plus. Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental,
and accepting attitude toward our patient population
- Minimum of Bachelors in Behavioral Science or equivalent in
experience. Graduate level degree preferred.
- LMSW, MFT or LPCC Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Free CEUs offered
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our
counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals'
life What to expect from us:BAART a progressive substance abuse
treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of
patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our
ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental
aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve
long-term recovery and an improved quality of life. BAART is
committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance
with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment
discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin,
ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual
orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or
veteran's status or any other classification protected by
State/Federal laws.HP19 PI127815547
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Richmond , Supervising Counselor - LMSW, MFT or LPCC, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!