TEACHER FOR CHILD CARE
ALL AGE GROUPS
LA PETITE ACADEMY PRESCHOOL
3891 Lakeside Drive in Richmond CA
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong
learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and
loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the
knowledge to succeed.
The Teacher helps the Lead Teacher in planning and implementing
the daily program for children, supervises the class when the Lead
is out of the room, helps with meals, safety and assists in
maintaining a clean and orderly room and Center. May be assisted in
the classroom by an Aide/Assistant Teacher.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean
- Supervises the classroom, according to the plans of the Lead
Teacher when the Lead is out of the room.
- Attends all staff training sessions, meetings and programs
sponsored by the Center, as required.
- Performs other related duties as requested by a Lead Teacher or
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 12 ECE units required
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for
education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child
at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more