Company: Aziyo Biologics, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The focus of this position will be Milling and Grinding. This
position is a key member of the Aziyo Biologics team and as such is
involved in executing the Company's short- term goals and
objectives as it relates to production. The Milling Technician is
responsible for manufacturing and staging quality allografts
efficiently, accurately, safely and on time. The Milling Technician
utilizes equipment, in-process instrumentation and supplies to
manufacture products in accordance with Aziyo's established
Position reports to Manager, Production.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
Experience and Skills
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC and data entry skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment, while
maintaining cooperative working relationships.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects
simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Maintains confidentiality of all records and information, which
pertains to donors, families, employees, the organization and
- Works well under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Available and adaptable to working fluctuating schedules,
including weeknights, weekends, holidays and overtime as
- Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Some operations require bending, standing long hours, pushing
and/or pulling objects to a machine or/on a cart.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
Keywords: Aziyo Biologics, Inc., Richmond , Milling Technician, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!