Service Operations Supervisor - Richmond, CA
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, the Service
Operations Supervisor provides direct supervision, leadership,
coaching, and daily direction for an assigned service center. This
role is responsible for training and performance in the areas of
safety, customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, achievement
of key performance metrics and following all SOPs and work
instructions for a technical and customer service focused team.
While maintaining and building effective relationships with
customers and local sales team, this supervisor is responsible for
the achievement of revenue generation through service revenue
targets and service contract renewals, set cost targets, customer
satisfaction, associate development, and operational improvements
for the assigned location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - Other duties may be
- Select, train, and ensure optimum team performance; facilitate
crosstraining of direct reports in both service center and field
- Conduct annual performance reviews to ensure performance
expectations are set, monitored, and executed.
- Create an environment that supports a diverse work group and
open, continuous, and proactive communication.
- Establish productive working relationships with sales as well
as other departments, customers, and suppliers.
- Ensure site inventory accuracy and rapid and accurate work
- Demonstrate, instruct, and ensure the strict compliance with
all federal, state, and local regulations and company
- Monitor the implementation of all continuous improvement
- Ensure achievement of all key and operational measures at
- Initiate and monitor all local expense controls.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to safety awareness and
compliance; identify safety concerns and correct as necessary.
- Sustain a clean and safe work environment, including 5S
- Conduct effective presentations to customers and coworkers
including product demonstrations to hospital staff and
- Complete tasks and responsibilities outlined in the Field
Service Technician job descriptions as the needs of the business
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors of Science/Arts degree required.
- Previous supervisory or team leadership experience; ability to
communicate vision and align staff performance.
- Previous experience working with FDA regulated medical devices
in a hands-on environment preferred
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and is proficient with
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, comprehend, interpret, analyze, and apply
technical information including but not limited to technical
manuals, technical bulletins, schematics, etc.
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets company
standards and state requirements.
- Obtain and maintain a DOT physical card.
- Schedule flexibility including on-call and occasional overnight
Keywords: Hill-Rom, Richmond , Service Operations Supervisor - Richmond, CA, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!