Posted on: June 8, 2021
Production is done in a two person team. Places interlocking
spring modules into metal grid, and tacks edges with a clip gun.
Unit is secured to a wooden frame using a staple gun. Tempur Sealy
is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination
and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age,
sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
NOTE: Based on an 8-hour workday - "Occasional" = 1% -33%,
"Frequent" = 33% to 66%, "Continuous"= 66% - 100%
- Continuous walking and standing (standing at workstation,
walking short distances around workstation).
- Continuous repetitive use of hands/arms using staple gun.
- Frequent grasping of staple gun, top cover and bottom
- Frequent pushing and pulling of the unit being completed and
pulling of fabric to stretch it over the edges.
- Occasional reaching overhead to flip unit and pull cord
activation of press.
- Occasional lifting and carrying of units weighing up to 50
pounds (movement of finished foundation to conveyor.)
Keywords: Tempur-Pedic, Richmond , Upholsterer, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!