Field Service Technician-REMOTE Richmond/Oakland CA
Company: Pitney Bowes Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
About the Opportunity
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Field Service Technician for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the
inspiration, and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture
can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.
As a Field Service Technician you install, service, and maintain
a wide range of Pitney Bowes products for our always expanding
client base within your assigned geographic territory. You see
opportunities where others see challenges.
- Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have a keen sense
for customer service and client relationship building.
- Have a proven background in electro-mechanics troubleshooting,
repairing, and performing preventative maintenance on machines and
- Are passionate about client success.
- Collaborative team player who isn't afraid to think outside the
box to provide solutions.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
- Work remotely, providing field maintenance support in an
assigned geographic area
- Manage a queue of dispatched service calls to ensure that
customers are contacted within the established time frames and
incidents are closed in a quality manner.
- Troubleshoot, monitor, repair, schedule, and provide
mechanical/electrical preventative maintenance on a variety of
postage meters and mailing solutions inserter/sorting
- Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations.
- Provide client training, phone support, emergency on-site
assistance, and on-call availability as needed.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to
the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally
- A minimum of 1 years' experience troubleshooting and repairing
complex mechanical/electrical equipment.
- Experience in maintaining, repairing and installing mailing
equipment such as inserters, sorters, or comparable equipment is
preferred but not required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including proven ability to
troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities and work
under deadline pressures.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Complete familiarity within a Windows environment and basic
knowledge of PC interaction with automated equipment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with travel as required and
overtime if needed.
- AA degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Computer Science or
related field of study is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up
to 55lbs with or without accommodation.
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative
mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium
businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater
value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology
supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and
postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and
Men/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are
encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with
Keywords: Pitney Bowes Inc., Richmond , Field Service Technician-REMOTE Richmond/Oakland CA, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!