The Sales Account Manager is accountable for developing and
maintaining relationships with major chain operators that sell beer
for on and off premise consumption.
People or Process Management Responsibility: None
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age or meet minimum state legal
- Must have minimum of one (1) year of experience in outside
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an
acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain
auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by
the Company and state law.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- The employee must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50
lbs. on a regular basis and up to 175 lbs. when handling keg
- Must be able to work varied hours and days
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Available to work holidays and weekends as business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Achieve sales goals
- Accomplish timely and productive execution of sales plans and
promotions at retail, securing trade support by communicating
pricing and product promotions, coordinating use of product
displays and point-of-sale materials, promotional events and other
product promotion opportunities
- Maintain compliance with Quality Control and product code date
- Plan and conduct regular sales calls to accounts
- Manage accurate inventory levels to minimize out-of-stock and
- Assess product rotation on shelf and in back room to maximize
- Ensure proper pricing
- Responsible for appropriate placement and effective utilization
of point of sale material
- Manage product breakage return
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will
recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of
their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.