Marsden West, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services
provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence.
We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across
the Western United States. In a nutshell: we clean buildings really
Job Skills / Requirements
Tired of sitting at home? Get active in a fast-paced cleaning
Marsden West has an immediate opening for a talented leader!
Join an essential company to service the buildings and facilities
in your community.
You'll be responsible for making our clients happy while keeping
We've been around for over 65 years, and COVID has only made us
a stronger team.
As you might expect, cleaning is at the heart of what your job
will entail. For the most part, you'll be:
- Overseeing approximately 25 employees and coordinate their
- Supporting janitorial staff. (cleaning, sweeping, mopping,
- Communitcating between staff, management and customer.
- Responding to customer and employee request and concerns.
- Executing quality control inspections.
- Generating work reports, plus complete paperwork efficiently in
a timely manner.
- Executing projects within given budgets.
- Placing supply orders.
- Driving to differfent job sites in the Richmond, Santa Rosa,
Redding, Freemont, Palo alto, San Jose, Hayward and Concord CA
Hourly Rate: $18 w/milage reimbursment
Shift: Shift will vary
Why Join the Marsden Family?
- Room to Grow
- We are an Established Organization
- Great Full time benefits available
Requirements: Insert additional job specific requirements
- You must be 18 years old
- For comunicative reasons, you must be able to speak English and
- Reliable Transportation (mileage reimbursement will be
- Flexible Schedule is a must
- A criminal background check is required.
As a commercial cleaning company, we know how to create a safe
environment for our employees and customers. Check out this link to
see what we're doing to stay safe and healthy!
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden West is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity
Employer. Marsden does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed,
ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital,
or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with
regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under
federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance,
Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays,
Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Maria
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift,
Number of Openings for this position: 1