Company: Blue Apron, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook,
and for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly
motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex
business problems with creativity and passion always looking to
learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a
spirit of excellence, and put in the extra effort in everything we
do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers' lives, cooking and
creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
We're looking for passionate team members to help us create an
incredible customer experience and an amazing place to work!
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Assist Specialist with Gold Standard and table set up
- Audit tables on a continuous basis (each table at least once
- Audit bins of finished product continuously (each table at
least once per hour, each automated prep at least once every 15
- Document all audits in Quality Tool Suite
- Notify Specialist and Quality Auditor of any issues
- Attend monthly refresher trainings with Quality team
- Speak with Quality during start up communications
- 1-2 years experience in a food production or warehouse
- Clear and concise communicator, verbal and written.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented
- Flexible availability; we work night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable
- Must be willing and able to work in a refrigerated environment
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours with or
without reasonable accommodation
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend,
and reach with or without reasonable accommodation.
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Blue Apron, Inc., Richmond , Label Associate, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!