Auto Physical Damage Field Adjuster (Concord, CA, Richmond, CA)
Company: AFICS American Family Insurance Claims Services, I
Posted on: January 4, 2022
At American Family Insurance Claims Services, Inc. we believe
people are an organization's most valuable asset, and their ideas
and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we're
committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers
innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers'
dreams in ways never imagined.
American Family Insurance Claims Services, Inc is driven by our
customers and employees. That's why we provide more than just a job
- we provide opportunity. Whether you're already part of our team
in search of a new challenge or new to our company and ready for
what's next, you're in the right place. Every dream is a journey
that starts with a single step. Start your journey right here. Join
our team. Bring your dreams.Job ID:--R25715 Auto Physical Damage
Field Adjuster (Concord, CA, Richmond, CA) (Open)Compensation may
vary based on the job level and your geographic work
Maximum:$98,000Summary:This is an Auto Physical Damage
Appraiser/Adjuster who will be responsible for both field and
virtual work. The field aspect will include the physical inspection
of vehicles in the area between Richmond to Brentwood CA. The
virtual aspect will be involving the writing estimates virtually,
and working with repair facilities in other geographic areas... as
well as total loss settlements.
This is a hybrid position, working from home to doing field
Job Description:Job Level Summary
- Requires working knowledge and experience in own job discipline
and broadens capabilities.
- Continues to build knowledge of the company, processes and
- Performs a range of assignments related to job discipline.
- Uses prescribed guidelines or policies in analyzing
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.Primary
- Identifies complex issues and seeks assistance as needed.
Handles claims on a good faith basis.
- Handles both 1st party and 3rd party claims under multiple
policies types and numerous endorsements.--
- Conducts on-site inspections when needed, evaluates damages,
and handles claim negotiations with insureds, claimants, attorneys,
- Responds to customer inquiries, makes appropriate decisions and
closes file as needed.
- Interprets and determines policies, leases, by-laws,
declarations, articles and contract coverages and applies to all
parties for assigned losses.
- Proactively provides all parties with claim process and status
as appropriate; answers questions or redirects to other
areas.Specialized Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions,
support or service.
- Demonstrated experience handling 1st and 3rd party, multi-line
claims across our operating territories.
- Demonstrated experience handling moderately complex
- Solid knowledge and understanding of policies and endorsements
related to casualty coverages.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of each phase of the claim
handling process.Education & Licenses
- Valid driver's license required plus an acceptable driving
- Obtain state specific property casualty claims licensing as
- This position requires travel up to 10% of the time.
- Must be willing to travel for Catastrophe duty if
necessary.Additional Job Information:Preferred candidate will have:
- Knowledge of estimatic software (Mitchell/CCC/Audatex,
- Experience with collision auto repair estimating
- Experience with total loss settlement, make payments and
document all activities in the file
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with Guidewire Claims System
- Prior auto insurance experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work autonomously while making sound business
decisionsWhen you work at American Family Insurance Claims Services
you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and
financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical,
dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care
of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a
pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In
addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave
are available to support our employees and their families.
--Interns and contingent workers are not eligible for American
Family Enterprise benefits.--
--We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!LI:AB1
Keywords: AFICS American Family Insurance Claims Services, I, Richmond , Auto Physical Damage Field Adjuster (Concord, CA, Richmond, CA), Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!