Ambassador - Richmond Kaiser
Company: LAZ Parking
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Location: Kaiser - Richmond/Oakland
Hours: FT, multiple shifts
Requirements: Positions at this location require employees to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time
driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!LAZ Parking is
one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the
country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces
across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts!We
are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say, "parking is our
industry, but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create
opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If
you're looking to join a growing company led by passionate people
committed to being the best - contact us today!The Spirit of the
Position:Do you love driving cars? Meeting new people? Are you
energetic and fast on your feet? Well then, we are looking for you.
We are hiring a Ambassador to greet and create a welcoming
atmosphere for our employee, patients, guests, and clients at our
A LAZ Ambassador plays a significant role in the success of the
company. They are the first person our patients and guests see upon
arrival, and the last person our patients and guests see when they
depart. A warm welcome, smiling face, and professional demeanor are
of the utmost importance.What Will I Do?This position has been
developed to assist clients with performing on-site medical
screening specifically for COVID-19 to prevent the spread within
the facility. The Ambassador is an unlicensed medical role
specifically operating within the protocols established for
screening humans for possible infection utilizing individual
questionnaires, a brief exam consisting of a tympanic, forehead,
and/or oral temperature, and general appearance according to the
- Full Time, willingness to be flexible with work schedule.
- Must wear medical mask and face shield throughout the
- Strong customer service experience.
- $15.25-$16.00 per hour for day shift
- Shift starts immediately
- Must be fully vaccinated against covid 19.Responsibilities:
- Welcoming each patient and guest with a warm smile and offering
to help him/her/them to find the appropriate destination within the
- Scans employee, patient, and guest for signs of fever through a
tympanic, forehead, and/or oral thermometer upon entry to the
- Reporting cases of positive and negative responses according to
established protocols.You Are:
- You're charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any
way you can.
- Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because
it's not in your nature.
- Good under pressure. You don't fold and get overwhelmed easily.
Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
- Good at communicating and have the ability to speak, read, and
comprehend English easily.
- A team player. You're open to different opinions and can help
motivate your team.Education:
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.Skills:
- Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Must be able to make decisions independently and stay firm on
decisions made (not easily persuaded).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.Physical
- Willingness to work in the elements - heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
shift.The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.FLSA Status: Non-ExemptTo be hired,
all candidates must submit to a background check and pre-employment
drug screen.LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all
our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed
to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons,
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently
separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our
application process is used for the process of limiting or
excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such
grounds.This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Richmond , Ambassador - Richmond Kaiser, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!