Unarmed Security Officer -City of Richmond
Company: Intergraded Security Management Group
Posted on: June 18, 2022
$19.00 - $23.00 Per Hour
This is a uniformed, unarmed security guard position that works
independently or as part of a team.
**No Weapons Will Be Carried**
** MUST HAVE A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID**
What You'll Do:
- Provide protection and security of persons, property, and
- You'll be required to complete monitored guard tours (Detex)
throughout your shift every hour
- Report activity in 30-60 minute intervals 2-Way radio or
company phone of incidents, which are reported to ISMG's Dispatch.
Our Dispatch maintains the CAD logs of all Officer's
- Maintain a physical presence at the facility, serving as a
highly-visible deterrent to illegal activity.
- Provide an empathetic approach to managing any escalated
persons and situations.
- Handle typical and crisis situations calmly, efficiently, and
effectively at the client site.
- Learn and use mobile specialized detex and reporting
- This position may require periods of standing, walking,
bending, driving, and climbing stairs, both indoor and outdoor in
all aspects of weather.
- Company Sponsored Health Insurance (After 60 6ays)
- Vision and Dental benefits available
- Aflac Disability & Indemnity Insurance options
- Direct Deposit Bi-weekly payroll
- 401K Plan
- 8 paid annual holidays when worked
- Paid Sick Leave (After 90 Days)
- Paid Vacation Accrues After 1yr.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Accidental Death Insurance
- Graveyard shift differential
Company Description :
ISMG is a local Certified California Small Woman Minority Owned
Business that has been providing security services throughout
California for the past 10 years. We are a corporate security firm
that specializes in providing uniformed security and patrol
services, among other security-related services. Our goal is to
hire qualified personnel to grow with us.Job Requirements:
- Valid California Guard Card is required before employment
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments
(including overtime, if assigned) to maintain an excellent
attendance and punctuality standard.
- Ability to work different assigned shifts, including
availability on weekends and holidays
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and
in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and
effectively at client site.
- Understands and successfully executes his/her post orders
including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
Keywords: Intergraded Security Management Group, Richmond , Unarmed Security Officer -City of Richmond, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!