Company: SRM Concrete
Posted on: November 19, 2022
SRM Concrete is looking for a QA Tech to join our team. We are a
family owned, Christian based company that values our
- Overtime Pay
- No Top-out on Pay Rates
- 7 Paid Holidays (From day one) & Paid Time Off (After one year
- Weekly Pay by Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short- & Long-Term
Disability; and a 401(K) Match of Up to $60 Per Week
- Saturday Bonus Pay
- Referral Bonus Program (up to $250 per referral)Pay rates -are
based upon experience and will be -discussed -in a -face-to-face
interview.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technician will be testing concrete to assure that the product
is within our quality standards. They will test sometimes at
different plant locations and sometimes at different job
- Technician will be given the knowledge and tools to address job
site issues and fix them as needed.
- Technician will learn to test aggregates.
- Technician will learn to make and test concrete specimens.
(Concrete test cylinders)Qualifications:
- Candidate Should have a valid driver's license
- Be able to lift heavy objects (push wheelbarrow with concrete
sometimes over rough terrain).
- ACI Level I Concrete Technician Certificate preferred but not
- Testing background is a plus.
- Must be willing to work as needed. (Saturdays, nights as
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Computer Skills are a plus as are typing skills as we all use
computers to enter our data.
- Good communication skills. They will be speaking directly to
our customers at times while on job sites.
Keywords: SRM Concrete, Richmond , Quality Assurance, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!