Company: Robert Half
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Kathy Nguyen of Robert Half is currently working with a client
looking to fill a Purchaser position. This Purchaser will research
vendors, products, and services and negotiate contracts for the
best price and value. This may be the role for you if you are an
experience purchaser with excellent communication, inventory
management and analytical skills.
- Research potential products, vendors, and services, comparing
price and quality for the best deal
- Inspect purchased products upon delivery and reporting any issues
- Maintain all records of purchased products
- Write orders to refill stock as appropriate from monitoring
- Coordinate with warehouse and delivery teams, making sure that
goods are received on time
- Discuss and negotiate contracts with clients and vendors
- Attend and engage in meetings with stakeholders and staff
- Engage with new vendors and products at events, shows, and
- Analyze costs and write reports on purchases made
Requirements - Demonstrated organizational skills
- Skilled in communication and negotiation
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or related field
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent
solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to
opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and
permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting,
technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and
customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating
on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to
top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online
training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile)
and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half
will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings
must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are
available to temporary professionals. Visit
https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half, Richmond , Purchaser, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!