Posted on: September 12, 2023
Construction Superintendent Needed For Well Established and
Family Owned Construction Firm! // Great Work/Life Balance +
Benefits, and MORE!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan JaureguiAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $125,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit
about us:We're an established, full-service construction company
located in the San Francisco Bay Area! We've successfully completed
over 2,500 building projects in the Bay Area in Commercial, Tenant
Improvements, Industrial, Ground Up, Affordable Housing, Education,
Non-Profit, and Non-Profit Housing market sectors. With a ton of
current and upcoming projects on our schedule, we are seeking a
Superintendent to join our dynamic team!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary up to $150K
- Company Bonus
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Flexible Spending Account
- Accelerated Career GrowthJob DetailsAs the Project
Superintendent, you're responsible for overseeing and coordinating
all of the activities of a construction site according to project
blueprints and schedule plans. Duties include coordinating
subcontractors, performing quality control and safety checks, and
providing on-site direction when preparing construction
- 5+ years of experience as a superintendent.
- Degree in construction management, engineering or a related
field is preferred.
- Comfortable being apart of a union environment.
- Experience with Affordable Housing, Tenant Improvements, and/or
Ground Up projects.
- Extensive knowledge of construction principles, techniques, and
- CPM scheduling and estimating experience are preferred.
- Excellent leadership skills.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Richmond , Superintendent, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!