Photo Merchandise Coordinator - Pottery Barn Richmond, CA, United States Posted on 09/28/2023
Company: Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Posted on: November 14, 2023
We hope you're interested in building a home with us. Even if
you don't feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job
description, we still encourage you to apply.
Overview of the role -
We are seeking a motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
Merchandise Coordinator to join our photo production team to keep
our digital operations running smoothly. In this position, you'll
play a key role in the success of our productions by helping out
with a variety of different duties and tasks. We're looking for a
self-starting professional who wants to get his or her foot in the
door in the production business. You don't need a lot of
experience, but you must be willing to learn and apply your
knowledge. - Stellar communication with all team members (internal
and freelance) is key. You will ensure product samples are on set
ready to be photographed and be accountable to the ever-shifting
needs of the creative production team and locations. This role will
face challenges in sample availability and quality, coordinating
shot list with other photo producers, and managing time both in
pre-production and on set. The Merchandise Coordinator will handle
and finesse all of the practical and interpersonal aspects of
keeping a project running smoothly so that the art director and the
rest of the team can concentrate on the creative aspects.
- Help with a variety of production-related elements, including
building props and sets or labeling and organizing merchandise in
conjunction with our creative needs and cross-functional
- Develop a familiarity for our products in organizing
merchandise, props and grip equipment for our photo
- Work with Producers and Creative teams on a daily/weekly basis
to review details of merchandise, prop and shoot schedules
- Continually use your great communication skills to work with
cross-functional teams across all brands
- Consistently reflect a professional demeanor with creative
teams, merchants, and homeowners
- Coordinate daily with Photo Producer to confirm sample orders
and warehouse pulls are in line
- Load and unload merchandise, props, and equipment between
warehouse and studio/photo location
- Drive a 15'-18' truck (requires no special license) to multiple
- Work with the warehouse teams to ensure all merchandise and
props are returned with proper labeling and wrapping
- Perform additional duties and errands as assigned by photo and
- Travel occasionally with photo team to on-location photo
- You are detail-oriented with a passion for efficiency and
getting things done.
- You are able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks at
- You are able to follow directions and deal with sudden changes
in direction with a positive attitude.
- You love working in a fast passed, ever-changing
- You have an interest in photo production and a desire to learn
with some of the best creatives in the industry
- Ability to perform work onsite in the San Francisco office
full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance
during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- High school diploma required.
- 1-2 years related experience preferred.
- Experience driving and maneuvering 18-foot truck (No special
- Must be able to lift and move merchandise up to 75 pounds
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion -
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity,
equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and
high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences.
We will create and nurture a global company culture where we
confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the
only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the
contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our
ability to lead; and where our individual differences-whatever they
may be-are valued, explored and appreciated.
Benefits Just for You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few
highlights of what you might be eligible for: - -
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities -
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer -
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including
same-sex domestic partner benefits -
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and
emotional health -
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI
University - -
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities -
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
WSI will not commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an
individual for this position at this time (for example, H-1B or
other employment-based immigration).
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
The expected starting pay range for this position is -$20.08 -
$24.41. Applicable pay ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay
will be determined based on experience and other job-related
factors permitted by law. In addition to competitive pay,
compensation may include a variety of other components like
benefits, paid time off, merit, and bonus opportunities. - -
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other
applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Keywords: Williams-Sonoma, Inc., Richmond , Photo Merchandise Coordinator - Pottery Barn Richmond, CA, United States Posted on 09/28/2023, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!