Posted on: November 18, 2023
Plans and participates in the execution of turnarounds.
Contributes to the development of long-range turnaround plans.
Coordinates efforts across disciplines to develop and manage
turnaround worklists. Compiles and reviews execution plans and
schedules, and develops mitigation/contingency plans for
risks/exposures. Manages input of documents and data into the
turnaround management application (IMPACT Web). Facilitates
turnaround close-outs, look-backs, and benchmarking.
Supports larger customers/clients and may lead functional projects
under infrequent supervision. Developing a detailed knowledge of
the work function.Chevron is accepting online applications for the
position Turnaround Planner through 01/04/2024 at 11:59 p.m. (PST).
- -The successful candidate should have a good overall knowledge of
maintenance practices with a strong knowledge/experience of
planning/scheduling. - Responsibilities for this position may
include but are not limited to:
- Champions incident-free operation. - Ensures all safe work
practices are followed (LOTO, Confined Space Entry, Hot work, etc).
-Conducts routine audits. - Leads all tailgate and monthly safety
meetings. - Investigates all incident reports and takes action to
- Stewarding scope input/justification.
- Develop and communicate FEL plans (i.e. Contracting,
Communication, Permits and critical lifts, Facility Plans,
- Adhere to the IMPACT process, including adherence to
milestones, KPI ratability, scope creep.
- Work with Capital Projects project managers to determine who
will manage pre-TA and TA work.
- Select and manage contractors to ensures tools, materials,
labor resources and equipment are available for maintenance work.
- Coordinate support from internal resources to facilitate
turnaround work (Pass Control, Security, Shops, Operations,
- Select and manage company resources to oversee turnaround work.
Establish clear work direction to mechanics to optimize work
efforts. - Administers personnel policies consistently within
established guidelines. - Effectively coaches, trains, and leads
mechanics to achieve high performance standards.
- Facilitate weekly and daily meetings to coordinate team
- Document all Lessons learned from all Phases of turnaround
- Adopt digital tools as rolled out for use and provide feedback
to product owners.
- Develops budgets and monitors cost to meet objective. Required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- +5 years industry experience
- General knowledge in turnaround planning processes or executing
refinery turnaround.Relocation Options:Relocation may be
considered.International Considerations:Expatriate assignments will
not be considered.Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor
employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa
status for this position.Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions
- The compensation and reference to benefits for this role is
listed on this posting in compliance with applicable law. The
selected candidate's compensation will be determined based on his
or her skills, experience, and qualifications. Please note that the
compensation and benefits listed below are only applicable to
successful candidates who are hired onto local United States
- The anticipated salary range for this position is $97,800 -
- Chevron offers competitive compensation and benefits programs
which includes, but is not limited to, variable pay, health care
coverage, retirement plan, protection coverage, time off and leave
programs, training and development opportunities and a range of
allowances connected to specific work situations. Details are
available at .Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:Chevron is an
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or
ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition,
reproductive health decision-making, military or veteran status,
political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic
information or other characteristics protected by applicable law.We
are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an
accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Chevron
participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by
Keywords: Chevron, Richmond , Turnaround Planner, Other , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!