Company: Hello Fresh
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Come see what s cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it
more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have
offices all over the world, and we deliver delicious meals to
millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services, and
we re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that
cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which
allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international,
and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive
as a result.
You will ...
- Be responsible for directing and supervising a group of
employees involved in warehouse operations procedures concerning
receiving, shipping, storage/distributing goods, and
- Plan and assign work to subordinates, establishing goals, and
holding the team accountable for achieving.
- Develop and adapt inspection equipment to meet quality control
standards and make suggestions regarding procedures, standards, and
equipment to facilitate work and maintain product quality.
- Analyze the facts or circumstances surrounding individual
problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits
of standard practices.
- Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection
reports and records.
- Investigate and determine the cause of faulty work and consult
and advise other departments as to corrective measures.
- Provide all employees with the necessary tools, proper
training, and corrective direction.
- Regularly required to communicate with other departments such
as Quality or Production, to collaborate and solve
- Maintain discipline, morale, and harmonious relations among
- Investigate and adjust personnel problems within the area of
- Effectively recommend hiring, promotions, wage adjustments, and
- Respectfully support and follow direction from management and
complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Train new employees on standard operating procedures (safety,
GMP AND SQF policies /procedures, PPE / hygiene policies,
- Responsible for upkeep of equipment, including reporting
defective equipment to management
- Maintains the work area in a clean and orderly condition and
follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Update data in the computer system; must be able to use a
computer and type/data entry using computer programs (Microsoft
Office, Google Sheets)
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with
authority to initiate action
- Utilization of work order system (FMX) to communicate the
building s needs to the facilities team.
- A leader: train and develop a large group of employees, ongoing
- Performance Manager: for assigned responsibility, hiring,
promotions, and performance reviews
- A Problem Solver: professional, confidential
- Results Driven and detail-oriented
- Effective communicator: speak to employees with tact and
- Great time manager: tracking/monitoring production and
- Technically Capable: Product quality, food safety, computer
literacy to input information into the computer
- A continuous learner: able to take direction and relay
information to employees
At a minimum, you have...
- PIT Certification or willing and able to become PIT
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience required.
- Preferred warehouse experience supervisor
- Preferred minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a
- HS diploma or GED required
- Two-year degree preferred or equivalent work-related
- Intermediate computer skills requirement data
analysis/creation, Microsoft office, and Google Sheets,
- Preferred food safety certifications SQF, BRC, HACCP
- Expected to obtain certification as a power material handling
equipment operator successfully.
- Comfortable in enclosed spaces (dock trailers).
- Ability to utilize vision, speech, and hearing and stand and
walk to use multiple forms of PIT.
You ll get
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective
first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as
other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced,
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or
because he or she is a protected veteran.
Apply Online Below
Keywords: Hello Fresh, Richmond , Receiving Supervisor, Professions , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!