SMS Field Machining Technician
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Opportunity:HydroChemPSC is looking for a SMS Field
Machining Technician to join their safety conscious team! These
Technicians are responsible for completing the daily machining
tasks. This includes responsibility for proper operation of
equipment and ensuring accurate documentation related to the job
and the job is completed timely and accurately. Complies with all
Company policies/procedures and maintains/improves good customer
relations by providing quality, timely industrial and field
HydroChemPSC, A Clean Harbors Company is the premier industrial
cleaning and environmental services company in North America
supporting the upstream, downstream and utility sectors.
HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system,
innovative career development platform, committed customer service,
deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We
are committed to safety, people, growth, service and performance.
We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for
our customers and the most comprehensive training and career
development for our employees.
- Completes job duties in accordance with client requirements and
Company policies, practices and procedures.
- May design parts in the field to resolve client issues
- Completes calculations quickly and calibrates and programs
- Maintains safe operation of equipment by adhering to safety
- Examine and assess product for defects and ensures conformity
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is
available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any
- Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost
productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with
- May inform client as required regarding job status and client
- May perform preventative and corrective maintenance on
equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in line in accordance with
operation training and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Working Environment:
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 plus years of machining experience preferably in a
- Strong knowledge in operating machining and related
- Ability to comprehend the English language, written and
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment.
- Does require a TWIC card.Educational requirements:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Technical schooling for Machining
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in
employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability
status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local
law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Richmond , SMS Field Machining Technician, Professions , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!