Emergency Response Technician
Company: Marine Spill Response Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Marine Spill Response Corporation has an entry or mid-level
career opportunity for an Emergency Response Technician. This
position operates and supports all phases of oil spill response
equipment and performs routine and preventative maintenance on
various equipment. Prior oil spill response experience is a plus
but not required.
- Participate in deployment, retrieval, cleaning, and storage of
oil boom and sorbent materials, and assist in oil spill clean-up
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance and inspections on
- Ability to operate small boats including use of navigation and
- Ability to complete required paperwork and reports properly and
timely, and adhere to all policies, procedures and regulations
supporting a safe work environment.
- Work effectively as part of a team, and perform other duties as
- In the event of a customer required spill or drill, the ability
to report to assigned worksite location within a 2-hour recall
notice, and, for spill responses, ability to work up to 14
consecutive days, if needed.
- High School Diploma, or GED equivalent.
- Valid Drivers License
- Successful background check, drug screen and pre-hire medical
- Possess or ability to obtain a TWIC card and Passport, and
complete the 40 Hour HAZWOPER training (provided upon hire)
- Ability to travel as needed, including oil spill/drill
responses as described above.
- This position requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position,
including lifting and moving of 45 lbs or more, ability to see,
hear, and move safely, work in extreme weather conditions and wear
personnel protective equipment correctly, when needed.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Employer matched 401k
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- On the Job Training
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, visit us
Marine Spill Response Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MSRC prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for
employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental
disability, genetic information, or because an employee or
applicant is a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, or
other protected veteran.
To facilitate this process, internal applicants are encouraged to
speak with their supervisor and/or their HRA about their interest
in, and application for, this position
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Marine Spill Response Corporation, Richmond , Emergency Response Technician, Professions , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!