Title: Production Assembler - $1,500 Hiring Bonus
Company: Bio-Rad Laboratories
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Join Bio-Rad's mission to advance scientific discovery and
improve healthcare by becoming part of our product manufacturing
team. The Production Assembler is a vital part of our manufacturing
process responsible for ensuring that all parts and products under
your work stream are in proper working order and meet the quality
standards of our company and our customers.
As a Production Assembler at Bio-Rad Laboratories, you will process
a variety of work orders that requires the successful execution of
various combinations of tasks including the operation and
calibration of sophisticated filling and packaging equipment. You
will operate a variety of tools and machinery to dispense
solutions, fill bottles, seal bags and apply labels. You will work
as a team to assemble kits used in scientific research clinics and
schools across the world. This position requires an eye for detail
and the ability to process required documents. You should be a team
player that is willing to work in your assigned lines and
This position is eligible for a $1,500 HIRING BONUS:
* Bonus offered for a limited time only.
* Bonus applicable to specific positions as labeled.
* Bonus recipients must be employed at the time of payout.
* Bonus payout after 30 days of employment with Bio-Rad.
* Bonus offered to direct hires only. Agency hires and internal
transfers are not eligible.
* 12 months repayment clause.
* Operate filling and packaging mechanical equipment.
* Read and understand technical documents, such as diagrams,
schematics, or other verbal or written instructions.
* Work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble
* Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
* Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
* Identify any defective items and handle them according to
* Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
* A High school diploma or GED.
* Attention to detail.
* Excellent hand-eye coordination.
* Skilled in mechanics.
* Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for
extended periods of time.
* Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral
vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
* Ability to lift up to 25 LBS.
* Work hours: 9 am-5:30 pm.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19
variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad has a mandatory vaccination
policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment. New hires will be asked to
upload their vaccination card into our electronic database hosted
by ClearPass, who specializes in securing electronic medical
information, within 3 days of their start date. With this policy,
Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing
sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety
of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical
diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more
than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our
customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to
provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products
that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process
and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been
authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not
submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Richmond , Title: Production Assembler - $1,500 Hiring Bonus, Professions , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!