Project Controls Analyst
Company: Artech LLC
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Title: Project Controls Analyst
Location: Richmond, CA 94801 (Hybrid)
Duration: 6 Months (Temp-to-Hire)
- Client is seeking a highly talented Project Controls Analyst
based out of Richmond, CA. This challenging position will provide
an excellent growth opportunity while improving the infrastructure
of the city. This is a hybrid position.
- At Client, we are problem solvers. Creative thinkers.
Innovators. We approach each project with fresh ideas and big
thinking in pursuit of better answers, better outcomes, and better
experiences for our clients. We are resourceful, nimble, and
resilient. We work hard together-and with our clients-to deliver
high-quality projects that are on time, on budget and beyond
- The responsibilities of this position include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Introduced to the company financial and cornerstone systems and
- Introduced to financial terminology, measures, concepts, and
principles for analysis of financial data.
- Exposed to processes that increase recognition of financial
impact of various project actions.
- Exposure to WBS concepts and principles.
- Research data for subsequent use in analysing cost and schedule
- Developing knowledge of accounting principles.
- Exposed to progress/performance data and associated concepts
and principles. Assists in the collection of progress data and
review of performance trends.
- Develops knowledge of earned value concepts, principles, and
- Collects data and produces an initial analysis on Client, labor
hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget
- Collects data and produces an initial analysis for tracking
actual cost to funding limitations.
- Provides support for tracking purchase orders and subcontract
commitments and expenditures.
- Exposed to the concepts and principles of project revenue and
- Develops knowledge of scope control and change
- Exposure to basic scheduling and cost baseline fundamentals,
concepts, and principles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management,
Business, Finance, or related field / or 4yrs + experience without
- Previous experience in a heavy civil construction
- Knowledge and experience in Client Office Suite
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a
pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States
Keywords: Artech LLC, Richmond , Project Controls Analyst, Professions , Richmond, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...